Art Director - Prime Residence Kuwait 2013
Assistant Professor of Graphic Design - Box Hill College, Kuwait 2018 - Present
Assistant Professor of Graphic Design - American International College, Kuwait - Present
BA Graphic Design "Cum Laude", American University of Kuwait
Minor: Communication & Media, GPA: 3.51 (2009)
MA Graphic Design “Distinction”, Coventry University, UK (2012)
Ph.D. Graphic Communication (2017)
Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London
Redesigning Arabic Learning Books: An exploration of the role of graphic communication and typography as visual pedagogic tools in Arabic-Latin bilingual design | More Info:
Visual Language Learning Tools
Bilingual Design (Arabic-English)
Educational Arabic Typefaces
Arabic Reform History
Dean's List 2006-2009 – American University of Kuwait
Cum Laude - American University of Kuwait (BA degree)
Distinction- Coventry University, UK (MA degree)
PTLLS L4: Teacher Training Course: Advance Training Academy, London
Developing Academic Practice (DAP) Teacher Training Unit, UAL, London
Bilingual Communication Design
Arabic Print Production
Arabic Type Design
iClone Animation Software
Adobe Creative Suite
1. Side by Side: Bilingual Design Curriculum for 'non-Arabic'
Speakers. UAL Research Symposium 2015, London College of
Fashion, London, UK.
2. Establishing the Role of Creative Industry - Art & Design - to fight
illiteracy in Kuwait,
3. Modern ‘Alif’ Teaching: Arabic Typography through a Condensed
Curriculum, TypeCon 2015, Denver, Colorado, United States.
4. Arabic Typography & Graphic Communication Technologies in
Bilingual Design. Test Lab 2016, Central Saint Martins, London, UK.
5. Concept Mapping as a Research Approach in Visual
Communication, Central Saint Martins, London, UK, 2017,
6. Bilingual Signage & Cultural Symbols, THE SEEN 2018, GUST
7. Signage & Cultural Symbols via Environmental Graphic Design.
American University of Kuwait, Kuwait, 2018.
8. Introduction to Arabic Typography & Cultural Symbols, American
University of Kuwait & The Promenade Cultural Center, Kuwait, 2018.
1. Learn Basic Arabic through Visual Design - for beginners
2. Learn Basic Arabic through Visual Design - for beginners
Via British Council, London, 2016
3. Learn Basic Arabic through Visual Design - for beginners
Via Nour Festival of Arts, London, 2016
4. Branding through Graphic Communication Design
5. Mapping Information through Graphic Communication Design
6. Bilingual Signage through Environmental Graphic Design
via GUST University | Community Partner: Nuqat, Kuwait, 2018
7. Cultural & Typographic Symbols via Graphic Communication Design
8. Arabic Typography & Cultural Symbols via American University of
Kuwait, Kuwait, 2018
9. Typographic Observing Workshop: Designing Event Logo in 72 Hours
via Art Studio, Kuwait, 2019. - Part of a Communal Interactive Creativity Event
Readings, print, animation, book design, research, multi-cross-cultural disciplines,
design interaction, art & design colloaborations.